The RT-7 Drystar® Boot is a protective touring boot engineered for superior comfort on and off the bike. Using a new sole construction derived from our latest performance shoes, the RT-7 sole unit offers unrivalled, all-day riding and walking comfort. With a very efficient and durable lug pattern capable of tackling any terrain, the RT-7 Boots also deliver exceptional protection and riding feel. The boot's compact design allows it to fit effortlessly under any pants.
1. The RT-7 Boot has a full Drystar® membrane for 100 percent guaranteed waterproof performance and breathability.
2. Technical modern upper constructed with an advanced blend of microfiber and synthetic high-resistance textile laminated by a seamless PU for enhanced breathability.
3. Alpinestars' integrated Transversal Protection Frame (TPF), protects the foot while delivering the necessary support on the footrest without compromising the front foot flexion for superior walking comfort.
4. Reinforced heel counter and toe box, with an additional shift pad extra layer and a reinforced shin area to protect against impacts.
5. The boot's opening is managed by a lateral zip mounted on an elasticated panel, covered by a hook and loop gusseted flap, to protect the zipper and maintain the boot's flexion.